This recipe makes a delicious meal! Goes great with soups and salads.
1 – 15oz. can Canoe Cooked Wild Rice, drained
4 Baking Potatoes
1 cup Shredded Cheese
3 strips Bacon, fried and crumbled
1 Tbsp. Butter
1 Tbsp. Green Onion, chopped
1/2 tsp. Garlic Saltdash Pepper
- Bake potatoes until tender.
- Carefully scoop out pulp and mash.
- Set aside the potato shell. Saute onion in butter.
- Combine mashed potatoes, shredded cheese, onion, bacon pieces, Canoe Cooked Wild Rice, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Stuff potato shell with mixture.
- Top with additional cheese.
- Return to oven and heat through.