Wild Rice Mandarin Salad
The fantastic flavor and bright colors of this salad make it perfect for a summer gathering.
Posted in: Salads
1 can Canoe Cooked Wild Rice, drained
3 Tbsp. Salad oil
1 Tbsp. Vinegar
3/4 tsp. Salt
1/8 tsp. Pepper
1/8 tsp. Sugar
1/8 tsp. Dry mustard
2 cups Cooked turkey or chicken, diced
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1 small package Almonds, sliced
1/2 cup Celery, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp. Candied preserved ginger
1 small can Mandarin oranges, well drained
1-1/4 cups Green grapes, halved
- Combine oil, vinegar, dry mustard, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Add to Canoe Cooked Wild Rice.
- Add turkey or chicken, mayonnaise, almonds, celery and ginger.
- Add mandarin oranges and green grapes just before serving.
- Serve in a lettuce cup if you like.
Makes about 16 servings.