This crispy and healthy Wild Rice & Broccoli Bake can feed the whole family and is easy to prepare for when you’ve had a long day. Plus, it’s even vegetarian-friendly.
2 Tablespoons Butter
1/2 Cup Chopped Celery
1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
1 Can (10 oz.) Sliced Mushrooms
3 Cups or 1 Pound of Chopped Broccoli Florets
2 Cups Cooked Wild Rice
1 Can (10 oz.) Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Prepare Wild Rice or use Canoe Cooked Wild Rice.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add celery and onion, saute until onion is tender.
- In a large bowl, mix sauteed celery and onion with all ingredients except for 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Spoon into greased casserole dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for about 50 minutes.