These easy cabbage rolls stuffed with a wild rice and ground beef mixture make a simple yet nutritious meal for the whole family.
1 Head of Cabbage
1 Lb. Lean Ground Beef
4 Cups Canoe Cooked Wild Rice
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 Large Onion, Chopped
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 1/2 Cup Tomato Juice
- Core the center of the cabbage and soak in hot water until leaves are tender and can be easily removed.
- Drain leaves well.
- Brown the ground beef, draining off any fat.
- Mix the Canoe Cooked Wild Rice, beef, sour cream, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Start by placing a suitable amount of filling on a cabbage leaf and roll up tightly. Repeat until your filling is gone.
- Place rolls in a casserole dish that is either lightly greased or lined with left over cabbage leaves.
- Pour tomato juice over the prepared rolls.
- Bake in a 325-degree oven for 1 ½ hours or until cabbage is tender. Enjoy!