- Whole sweet potatoes
- Prepared wild rice (about 1/4-1/2 cup per sweet potato)
- Other toppings, such as pepitas (pumpkin seens), dried cranberries, grilled chicken, or anything you like!
- Scrub sweet potatoes, pierce in two places with a fork, place on a foil-lined baking sheet, and bake for 1 hour at 425 degrees, or until soft.
- Prepare wild rice to your liking, or use fully-cooked Canoe Wild Rice, and heat just before serving.
- Let baked sweet potatoes cool slightly before slicing open part-way lengthwise.
- Top sweet potatoes with heated wild rice, other toppings, and salt/pepper/seasoning to taste.